Graceland Updates 4am-7am
May 12, 2020
- It’s the soft demand season for gold (April-Sept), and that means upside and downside breakouts can become “wet noodle” affairs.
- Bulls and bears who aren’t prepared for this type of sideways price action may get frustrated.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this short-term gold chart.
- My suggestion for investors is to focus on the important price zone of $1800 for modest selling, and $1675 and $1575 for buying.
- Most price action in between these zones is likely to be just “noise”… until later in the summer when stock market crash season (Aug-Oct) gets underway.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. My scenario of a gigantic inverse H&S bull continuation pattern on the long-term gold chart suggests gold has entered the right shoulder “build zone”.
- Gold could trade near $1800 numerous times and trade near $1675/$1575 numerous times, perhaps for as long as a year, before shooting above $2000.
- Investors need to prepare for all scenarios, not just those that feel good or seem most likely.
- The smart play is to just focus on the buy zones of $1675, $1575, be patient, and enjoy the right shoulder formation process.
- A glorious surge towards the $3000 area is the most likely event after the right shoulder is completed.
- Please click here now. If US Corona cases are truly beginning to subside, life can return to normal:
- The citizen horses can march back into the graduated income tax glue factory and send the government slave masters their money. The government will borrow even more money than it extorts from the citizens and quickly spend it on everything except crisis preparation. Then it will brag in hourly tweets about how great the debt-fuelled future will be. The bottom line:
- The old normal is back. Got gold?
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. The big picture for gold is very bright, but in the short-term, silver looks more perky than gold!
- There’s solid staircase action in play, and stoploss enthusiasts could buy now with a stop at $14.90 or $14.50.
- If the July silver contract trades above $15.50, a surge to $16.50 and then to $18 is likely.
- The leading price action of some silver stocks suggests this is now the most likely scenario for the silver price.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge. The only potential fly in the silver price ointment is of course a fall in the US stock market.
- The stock market has become the government’s “poster boy” for the economy. Minor issues like 25% unemployment, an out of control debt, no savings, and no preparation for crisis…
- These issues don’t worry the government, because the central bank’s electronic photocopiers keep printing money and pouring it into ETFs and government bonds.
- If there isn’t enough money printing and the stock market tumbles, silver could take a hit. No market is without risk, but the risk for silver investors is modest if it’s handled professionally. Investors can use stoplosses at my suggested price points. Or, just buy with modest size, so there’s not much pain on a price dip.
- Please click here now. Double-click to enlarge this “work of art” GDX chart. Is the magnificent uptrend “long in the tooth”, or is it just a prelude to a much bigger rally being ushered in by a significant weekly chart upside breakout?
- A price dip below the uptrend line would be disappointing, but it should be followed by simple consolidation, much like what is occurring on the gold bullion chart now.
- There’s resistance of size in the $37 area for GDX, and that’s where I suggest investors plan to do their first significant selling on this magnificent rally!
Special Offer For Website Readers: Please send me an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you my free “Fearless Leaders!” report. I highlight key gold stocks with “best in the business” price charts! Key investor tactics are included for each stock.
Note: We are privacy oriented. We accept cheques, credit card, and if needed, PayPal.
Written between 4am-7am. 5-6 issues per week. Emailed at aprox 9am daily.
Rate Sheet (us funds):
2yr: $299 (over 500 issues)
1yr: $199 (over 250 issues)
6 mths: $129 (over 125 issues)
To pay by credit card/paypal, please click this link:
To pay by cheque, make cheque payable to “Stewart Thomson”
Stewart Thomson / 1276 Lakeview Drive / Oakville, Ontario L6H 2M8 Canada
Stewart Thomson is a retired Merrill Lynch broker. Stewart writes the Graceland Updates daily between 4am-7am. They are sent out around 8am-9am. The newsletter is attractively priced and the format is a unique numbered point form. Giving clarity of each point and saving valuable reading time.
Risks, Disclaimers, Legal
Stewart Thomson is no longer an investment advisor. The information provided by Stewart and Graceland Updates is for general information purposes only. Before taking any action on any investment, it is imperative that you consult with multiple properly licensed, experienced and qualified investment advisors and get numerous opinions before taking any action. Your minimum risk on any investment in the world is: 100% loss of all your money. You may be taking or preparing to take leveraged positions in investments and not know it, exposing yourself to unlimited risks. This is highly concerning if you are an investor in any derivatives products. There is an approx $700 trillion OTC Derivatives Iceberg with a tiny portion written off officially. The bottom line:
Are You Prepared?