GU PGEN MARINES DAILY UPDATE
July 15, 2020 Is Ag A Drag?
- Rather than minimize Corona while bragging that income tax extortion and debt slavery are the definition of freedom, some of you may be interested in getting richer from Corona.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2020jul15history1.png I bought at minor HSR of $78, to make my vaccine history great.
- That’s also “round number $80.” It’s not a big round number like $100, but it is one.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2020jul15soyb1.png For those not interested in being part of vaccine history or trying to get richer from it, the AG situation is another possible play for you.
- Stoploss enthusiasts could look at the 13.66 low or even the 13.27 low, and place a stop just under there, on this soybean ETF chart.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/2020jul15weat1.png This WEAT ETF chart also looks very good.
- If you got the virus cycle of 2020 all wrong… if you got the Dow all wrong at 27k and 18k, let alone at 7k in 2002 and 2008, maybe you don’t want to brag too boisterously that MSI, main street inflation, including crop inflation, can’t happen.
- Wars breed inflation, and as empires collapse, they become grounds for enormous amounts of war. Of course, that can’t happen in America, or so all the debt and Gman worshippers tell you.
- All the Canadian mechanisms for investing in AG commods directly are toast.
- Whether there is big inflation or not, the love trade will ultimately blast gold through $2000 and many thousands of dollars higher.
- Whether there is war in America or not, that’s also going to happen.
- Whether there is big inflation or not, gold is going to and through $2000 and the $2000 will ultimately become an even more powerful floor than $1000 was….
- But odds seem fairly good that in addition to the love trade, debt, war, and inflation lie ahead.
- After all, the Gmen and banksters of the West refuse to buy any gold for their treasuries, they continue to worship debt and money printing as crisis solutions, and they continue to scapegoat other nations with an intensity that is highly likely to transition to all-out war mongering.
- Owning some AG as gold shoots through $2000 seems like a decent play for me, and for some of you too but as always… that’s your call.
Kirk, on the cyclical reality bridge, out.