GU TABLE OF CHAMPIONS:
Gold major size buy-side HSR: $1033, $887
Gold intermediate size buy-side HSR: $1265, $1225, $1200, $1150.
Sell-side HSR major size: $1392, $1523.
Sell-side HSR intermediate size: $1300, $1338, $1430, $1470
Silver: buy-side: $18.17, $16, $13.50, $9.50, $7
Sell-side: $22, $26
HUI buy-side HSR: 155, 100. Sell-side: 250, 300, 360
Uranium (U.to) buy-side HSR: $4, $3.50 Sell-side: $5.50, $8, $9.40
US Dow buy-side: 18,400. 14,200. Sell: None.
Bombay BSE major buy-side HSR: 21,200. Sell-side: 30,000.
Indian “Dow” INDA-NYSE buy-side: $31, $29, $26, $23, $20, $19.
Indian “Dow” INDA-NYSE sell-side: $33, $48, $68, $95.
Chinese “Dow” FXI-NYSE buy-side: $34, $28, $24, $18, $16
Sell-side: $44, $50, $60.
SPDR FUND (GLD-NYSE) Tonnage: 849
Next CRIMEX (COMEX) Gold Option Expiry Scam: Jan 25, 2018
Next FOMC Scam: Jan 31
Next BOJ Scam: Jan 31
Next US Jobs Report Scam: 830am Feb 2
Estimated Next SAFE gold reserves report: Feb 10
PGEN: Pyramid Generator (Systematic Capital Allocation)
BGMS: Bankster/Gman/Mobster Scum.
GU PGEN MARINES DAILY UPDATE
For speedy subscription renew, please use this link:
Double-Click On Charts To Enlarge
Jan 26, 2018
- The Table of Champions is…The table of YOU! From the table above:
- Next CRIMEX (COMEX) Gold Option Expiry Scam: Jan 25, 2018
- Any questions?
- I didn’t think so! Thoughtfully, Canadian bank scum are always ready to lend a nice naked shorting hand to tiny gold stocks when the New York crimex scum go to work on paper gold bullion.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018jan26gold1.png Like it or not (I like it, on the up days!) you are in the $1340 -$1370 war zone!
- This is the epic battle for a final take-out of the call-in day highs resistance at about $1362 basis Feb continuous contract futures.
- For a longer term look at it, please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018jan26gold2.png Look at the epic volume that occurred on that infamous night!
- Indian citizens and Western institutions were buying gold maniacally, betting on Trump winning the US election. Your golden Queen was poised to leap up from a lopsided H&S bottom pattern and massive bull wedge from the 2011 high…
- And then 1980 2.0 happened. In 1980, as Russian Gmen invaded Afghanistan and US Gmen teamed up with Bin Laden, the COMEX directors took the market to liquidation only. Nobody could buy any more silver for 13 days, crashing gold and silver against fiat, and allowing the banksters to book epic profits on short positions after dumping their longs ahead of their liquidation-only scam.
- Modi took the scam to new heights, demanding citizens hand in all their cash as soon as it was clear Trump had the election in the bag. The Western gold community looked like Humpty Dumpty booted off the empire state building by the next morning, but because the physical market is much bigger now than it was in 1980, and growing relentlessly, gold fell only about $200/15%, from about $1350 to $1150.
- From a purely technical perspective, the trading from the call-in day high is arguably a huge loose ascending triangle, with a target of $1600 unleashed on a breakout above $1370.
- The call-in day scam did add fabulous symmetry to the H&S bottom pattern, and the horizontal line created by the two rallies to $1360 since the $1150 low greatly increase the technical odds that price really is poised to shoot higher.
- Trump added some juice to yesterday’s action by stating the obvious, that in a perfect world, in the longer term, a financially healthy America would justify a higher dollar. He claimed that TMan Munchkin was taken out of context. Really?
- It’s Trump that was taken out of context. T-Man Munchkin is dealing the real debt-soaked world of now. He’s dealing with rising rates and QT that threaten the already-tanking ability of the debt-soaked US government to pay what it owes. He knows QE extends the business cycle as it becomes QT if banks are deregulated and rates are hiked but..
- He’s not a moron. He knows the sand in upcycle hourglass is in the late stages, and when the banksters turn the hourglass over, all that’s going to be pouring out is not growth, but inflation. Only a Rubber Room hall of famer believes a higher dollar is needed by the US Gman right now.
- Note how gold has recovered most of what it lost this morning. That doesn’t mean a breakout over $1370 is imminent. It’s simply the typical price action that occurs when banksters either manipulate gold higher, (or leave it alone when demand exceeds supply). How gold has traded over the past monthly is more like how it traded in the stagflationary 1970s.
- Indian demand is strengthening, but remember that the market will need another 6 months or so to finish restructuring. A lot of that restructuring, unfortunately, is a Jaitley/Modi scam to fry as many small jewellers as they can, and move their business to big corporate cronies. Regardless, it’s positive for demand overall.
- Blockchain technology could create a resurrection of the small dealer and small jeweller.
- I’m not a stupid gold guru that just draws arrows down to terrify you when the banksters or Indian mobsters come out to play hardball. I don’t really get affected by price beatdowns in a major way in gold, but I feel the pain you feel that the banksters put you through. They are masters of emotional torture, operating on a level far beyond anything the mainstream analysts understand. If you can’t accept that fact, you are going to have a very hard time surviving, let alone getting richer, with gold.
- The banksters play hardball, but Indian jewellers can play rockball if need be. Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018jan26proshow1.png Modi/Jailtley don’t care about laws, unless they make those laws to benefit themselves and their cronies.
- The free trade law allowed dealers to ship gold to India from South Korea with zero duty, so Maggot Modi and Jerk Jaitley promptly made a new law banning gold imports from there, and billed it as a poor people helper play. The jewellers are battling back now, fighting fire with fire. That’s because while under their proposed new deal, imports from Korea would be taxed at the import duty rate, officials could be bribed to allow some gold to be taxes, while some accidentally doesn’t get counted in the shipments.
- The bottom line: Indian jewellers will never stop fighting their Gmen to get the gold from your mines. It will never stop. Gmen will also continue to attack gold. It’s a battle that never ends, but overall, demand will grow, exponentially, as the nation industrializes.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018jan26gdx1.png GDX has recovered about half of what it dropped during yesterday’s bank scam.
- Stop loss fans could raise your stop to $23.85 from $22.90 now, or leave it at $22.90 until price moves above yesterday’s high. It depends on your emotional state ultimately, because there’s no guarantee that GDX will move above those highs or trade under 23.90 first.
- Gridtime! Gold’s $100 rally has been powerful. Chindian demand has been solid, but unless there’s been an epic upside demand surprise from Turkey, that demand doesn’t justify this kind of super-blast higher in just six weeks of time. What does? Well, the passage of the Trump tax bill has been the catalyst for US companies to roll out of the wage hikes red carpet. Inflation is coming, a lot of it. Jamie Dimon is a scumbag, but when he says significant inflation will dominate the news in a year, believe me, a mountain of institutional money managers stand at attention and say, “Yes Sir!” Also, black market demand in India and China is a closely guarded number. That may be a factor. It’s simply hard to pin the action down to any single factor, and upside manipulation by the banksters is also at least lightly in play. Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/2018jan26yen1.png Captain Ewave’s wave counts and Erik Hadik’s cycles have projected a pause around here for gold. Option expiry day, fading Chinese New Year season, and chart support for the dollar against the yen suggest that could happen, but a super-surge over $1370 is also possible. Next Friday is also the jobs report, and gold often softens ahead of that report and then moves higher, although the influence of that and most other Western market influences on gold price discovery have faded dramatically. The portfolio diversifier trade and the inflation trade are now the dominant Western market forces for gold price discovery. I’m as open to the dollar blowing through current support as I am to some kind of wiener rally. Put options are always a terrified gold bug’s best friend, and they should also be a price chaser’s best friend. If you feel greed, but really believe price is going higher, put option insurance losses will look microscopic compared to gold and gold stock gains if gold really does blast over $1370 and (after the standard bankster breakout games scam) begin a surge to $1500. Lastly, for those of you who realize that blockhain is here to stay but you just don’t really understand the exchanges or have delays opening accounts etc, note that GBTC (the bitcoin trust that trades on the NASDAQ and holds 170,000 bitcoins) is going to be split for almost 100:1. It’s currently about $1600 a share. That turns it into a pgen marine’s blockchain dream come true. I cover all the bitcoin action at gublockchain.com and with the ability to buy the bitcoin trust for about $20 a share with only a small premium over bitcoin, well, I’m going to be a buyer myself with some pgen size. To summarize the week from a gold perspective; gold can rest here, but you shouldn’t make a big deal of demanding that it should. Gold may or may not be moving too quickly in price versus the fundamentals; Modi is likely to play scumbag with the budget again; but the jewellers are starting to get ahead of him with their restructuring operations, and Powell could produce a US money velocity reversal imminently. Gold has likely moved faster than fundamentals justify, but you have pgen buy orders at $1345, $1328, $1310, $1300, and $1270, so whatever is or isn’t justified doesn’t really matter in the getting you richer bull era picture! Let’s hit those gridlines now, with pgen machine guns locked, loaded, and ready to fire! I’ll see you there!
Kirk, on the bull era bridge, with a smile set to warp factor 9, out!