GU TABLE OF CHAMPIONS:
Gold $100 Price Sale Point: $1511
Gold major size buy-side HSR: $1378-$1350
Sell-side HSR major size: $1900
Gold intermediate size buy-side HSR: $1385, $1350, $1250.
Sell-side HSR intermediate size: $1566, $1625, $1675.
Silver: Buy & sell silver at gold HSR.
Gold Stocks: Buy & sell gold stocks at gold HSR.
Uranium (U.to) buy-side HSR: $4, $3.50 Sell-side: $5.50, $8, $9.40
US Dow buy-side: 18,400. 14,200. Sell: 26,000-27,000
Bombay BSE major buy-side HSR: 21,200. Sell-side: 30,000.
Indian “Dow” INDA-NYSE buy-side: $31, $29, $26, $23, $20, $19.
Indian “Dow” INDA-NYSE sell-side: $33, $48, $68, $95.
Chinese “Dow” FXI-NYSE buy-side: $38, $34
Sell-side: $44, $50, $60.
SPIDER MAN (SPDR GOLD FUND GLD-NYSE) Tonnage: 898
IAU ISHARES GOLD FUND (IAU-NYSE) Tonnage: 365
SPDR SILVER FUND (SLV-NYSE) Aprox Tonnage: 11.0k
Next CRIMEX Gold Option Expiry Scams: Jan 28
Next FOMC Scams: Dec 11
Next RBI Scams: Feb 6
Next BOJ Scams:
Full Moons (for those who are interested): Feb 9, Mar 9, Apr 8
Next US Jobs Report Scams: 830am Feb 7, Mar 6
Estimated Next SAFE gold reserves report: Feb 10
Chinese Holidays: Jan 25-Feb 11 (Chinese New Year 2020)
PGEN: Pyramid Generator (Systematic Capital Allocation)
US Stock Market Crash Season: Aug 1 - Oct 31.
IRS and the Fed: Mafias that empower government size growth, debt growth, and ruin citizen lives.
The gold bull era: China. India. The banksters. YOU.
Gold’s International Anthem: https://youtu.be/zxSTzSEiZ2c
For speedy subscription renew, please use this link:
At renewal time, we send a series of paypal renewal options for you to ensure you get extra time with your renewing subscription. Thanks.
Double-Click On Charts To Enlarge
Gold stocks. The bull era safe haven. Are YOU onside?
GOLD STOCKS MAJOR STL SIGNALS: https://gracelandupdates.com/gold-stocks-portfolio/
STK MKT ETF MAJOR STL SIGNALS: https://gracelandupdates.com/stk-mkt-portfolio/
BANK STOCKS ROCK MAJOR STL SIGNALS:
GU PGEN MARINES DAILY UPDATE
Jan 22, 2020
- “America’s newfound prosperity is undeniable, unprecedented and unmatched anywhere in the world,” - Don Trump, pumping the greatness of borrowed money and government propaganda, at the Davos Demons Of Debt conference, Jan 21, 2020.
- In the real world outside of propaganda land, 70% of Americans have no savings at all, that percentage grows at an aggressive rate, and the situation now worsens, with the IMF predicting that by 2021…
- Super Trumpy Man will need to use a 1.7% US GDP growth number for his mightiest of all-time speeches.
- Trump is screaming at the Fed to again cut rates this morning, to wipe even more savers off the map, make some stock market price chasers great with even more stock buybacks, and most important of all: to allow his Gmen to borrow even more money that will be paid back by future generations… from a bread line.
- “I own no gold and worship debt” – What the Gmen want from you, but perhaps not what they are getting, Jan 22, 2020?
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/2020jan22debtfun1.png At the Davos Debt Worship conference, not surprisingly, all the banksters and Gmen want more government spending and more debt, to make micro growth great.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/2020jan22bigmike.png I like to give you different looks at the weekly gold/Big Mike/Michelangelo chart.
- Here, you can see that a case can be made that gold has successfully penetrated the big sell-side HSR zone at $1526…
- And it has now become support.
- The “alt” scenario is that your Queen is on her second attack at the $1526 zone… and doing well!
- What about the stock market and Dow 30,000?
- Well, please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/2020jan22stkmkt1.png The US Dow has rallied from about 10,000 in year 2000 to almost 30,000 now.
- The Indian BSE has rallied from about 5000 then, to 40,000 now. While it is fair to call US growth pathetic, the US stock market performance has been good, albeit nowhere near as good as that of India.
- Worse, US stock market performance has been massively juiced by QE, near-negative rates to ram savers into risk, stock buybacks, and presidential pump-up, and yet it still is less than half the performance of India, where none of the financial steroids and less saver bullying has been applied.
- Lead empires tend to tell a lot of exaggerated stories about themselves. 2% GDP growth is the mightiest of all time, and a stock market injected with steroids performing at half the rate of other “clean” markets is also billed as the mightiest of all time.
- China’s Gmen were far ahead of Trump in cutting taxes, and Russia’s Gmen were far ahead of China with even more dramatic cuts down to a 13% flat tax for all citizens, yet Trump is billed as the “world tax cut leader” by his empire worshippers and bootlickers.
- He’s really a follower, but thank goodness that he’s at least doing that… rather than hiking rates!
- The bottom line for America: The private corporate sector is doing reasonably well, but is nothing like the greatest of all-time gibberish picture painted by US Gmen. Government continues to spend and borrow more, and the closing ceremony at Davos will most certainly be… a giant gleeful global Gman and bankster ode to taking on vastly more debt, asap!
- Owning a mix of RSX, INDA, FXI, DIA, EWY, EWG, and maybe NGE country funds (or similar funds or individual stocks) is one way to play the global debt worship theme, via the stock market.
- Telling mightiest of all-time gibberish while you buy is another way to play it, but not my recommended approach.
- Instead, I suggest adding gold and bitcoin as your hedge against debt, but also because the citizens of the new lead empires are gold oriented, and as the latest WGC stats show, the richer these citizens are, the more gold they buy!
- Bitcoin is not for everyone, but gold is.
- Credit Suisse yesterday predicted that China and India banksters would likely take central bank holdings to 20% of FOREX reserves, potentially a 20,000 ton add. They apparently also said, “It’s not too late for investors to go ‘overweight’ in gold”, although I can’t verify that.
- Gridtime! Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/2020jan22bullera1.png Most of the tourists at Buckingham Palace yesterday were Chinese. Maybe they’ll buy the palace, and sing, “There’ll always be an England, and America, that we own, hooray, hooray” ? Is that why Harry and Megan hit the road… they know what is coming? In terms of jewellery, Chow Tai Fook is the biggest at about $8billion usd in revenues, then US Signet at $6 billion. Malabar and Tiffany vie for third at about $4billion. In America, most citizens are too stupid to understand what is coming as citizens of Asia take charge. Malabar understands, and believes they will surpass Chow in just three years! Malabar should pass Tiffany this year, and plans to double their number of stores and enter 10 new countries by 2023. As noted, there has not been a time in history when you should feel more comfortable than owning gold than now, and that’s only partly because financially psychotic global politicians have never felt more comfortable with ramping up debt than they do now. India’s budget announcement is approaching fast. More tax cuts (and debt) seem imminent, and while it would be stupid to predict a gold import tax cut, it’s possible. If it happens, the implications are enormous for both Indian GDP growth and for the price of the stock in your mines! The India budget cut is Feb 1, and while the fear trade guru crackheads have finally figured out that gold rallied in Jan in recent years because of Chinese New Year buying, not because of their begged-for US price driver, their fantasy of “the big crash” at the end of this week for Chinese New Year gold market closing could get shattered by a gold-positive Indian budget. Their fantasies usually get shattered, so this scenario really wouldn’t be a surprise. As the Davos Demons of Debt perhaps close out their conference with a contest to see which Gman can borrow the most money today and spend it all by 4pm, I’ll close out this update by asking you to please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/2020jan22goau.png How now, Mister GOAU? Note the nice action at the Keltner demand line on the 60minute chart. GOAU is chewing at bear scum in the $17 area, with the banks nervous that if more traders get arrested for bashing gold on the CRIMEX, higher-up banksters would be next. The bank scams now are more words than stick and stone. Let’s join the Davos Demons of Debt in celebration, but let’s have your celebration be waving a gold bar and mining stock in the air, rather than a giant credit card and a bank card with a zero balance. I’ll talk about Chinese miner and jeweller charts in tomorrow’s update, and by video on the site today. Let’s stroll to the gridlines of gold now, and I’ll see you there!