GU TABLE OF CHAMPIONS:
Gold major size buy-side HSR: $1033, $887
Gold intermediate size buy-side HSR: $1265, $1225, $1200, $1150.
Sell-side HSR major size: $1392, $1523.
Sell-side HSR intermediate size: $1300, $1338, $1430, $1470
Silver: buy-side: $18.17, $16, $13.50, $9.50, $7
Sell-side: $22, $26
HUI buy-side HSR: 155, 100. Sell-side: 250, 300, 360
Uranium (U.to) buy-side HSR: $4, $3.50 Sell-side: $5.50, $8, $9.40
US Dow buy-side: 18,400. 14,200. Sell: None.
Bombay BSE major buy-side HSR: 21,200. Sell-side: 30,000.
Indian “Dow” INDA-NYSE buy-side: $31, $29, $26, $23, $20, $19.
Indian “Dow” INDA-NYSE sell-side: $33, $48, $68, $95.
Chinese “Dow” FXI-NYSE buy-side: $34, $28, $24, $18, $16
Sell-side: $44, $50, $60.
SPDR FUND (GLD-NYSE) Tonnage: 827
Next CRIMEX (COMEX) Gold Option Expiry Scam: March 26
Next FOMC Scam: March 21
Next BOJ Scam: March 8-9
Next US Jobs Report Scam: 830am March 9
Estimated Next SAFE gold reserves report: Mar 10
PGEN: Pyramid Generator (Systematic Capital Allocation)
BGMS: Bankster/Gman/Mobster Scum.
GU PGEN MARINES DAILY UPDATE
For speedy subscription renew, please use this link:
Double-Click On Charts To Enlarge
Feb 21, 2018
- “I’ve noted that when China’s markets go quiet during the “Golden Week” holiday, the gold price tends to soften.” – Me, Feb 20, 2018.
- “I’ve noted that when China’s markets go quiet during the “Golden Week” holiday, the gold price tends to soften…bankster-style. Are you PGEN-prepared?” - Me, Feb 21, 2018.
- A literal mountain of good news for gold is out right now, both from top fundamental analysts and demand statistics news. So, the banksters thoughtfully decided to celebrate all the good news with some fresh naked shorting of your gold stocks, and a good old fashioned CRIMEX mini beat down on bullion that was called a “major hit” by terrified gold bug price chasers.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018feb21gold1.png The possible bull flag was shredded with little effort by the bank scum yesterday. The H&S bull consolidation pattern is, well, pathetic.
- Yesterday T-bonds went nowhere, the Dow tanked, and yet magically the US dollar soared against the yen. The odds of the main measure of risk-on (the dollar) soaring while the US stk mkt tanks while the Chinese dealers stop buying gold for Golden Week… the odds of that being a coincidence are measurable…and miniscule.
- Congratulations to the bankster scum with the regulators in their pockets, for another Golden Bankster Week Scam perfectly done!
- Regardless, I told you the battle for the $1370 call-in day highs would see YOU get bloody. Welcome to the front lines of the fight!
- Let’s hope your pgen machine gun is loaded with as much intestinal fortitude as it is with King World News fantasy land price targets.
- Note the buy zones at $1310, $1270, and $1240, and then please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018feb21gdx1.png GDX is back under $23, and into my $23 - $18 buy zone, but gold is not back down to $1310.
- For myself, my gold stock buys are based on gold bullion. So, if gold trades at $1310 and GDX is $23 or lower, I’m a rebuyer of any GDX I’ve pgen-sold at higher prices and a buyer of some individual Western mining gold stock. If GDX trades sub $23, but gold can’t tag $1310, well there is no fresh buying for me. That’s the play for now. I’ll let you know if it changes. If you haven’t bought any gold stock sub $23 GDX, then you should be a buyer now.
- It’s true that the news for gold and especially for gold stocks is very positive now, and getting more positive by the day; inflation is now the buzz word of major money managers, as I told you it would be.
- One of Morgan Stanley’s top guns advises fading US stock market ownership and buying Europe, which is at an earlier point in the business cycle.
- Global growth going forwards for the next few years will come mainly from Asia, with some from Europe, and least from the US. In the case of India, it will come in spite of the country’s gold-hating Gman despots, not because of them.
- The Morgan Stanley crew predicts major downwards surprises lie just months ahead for US companies, and they predict that the latest Dow bombing is only an appetizer for what lies ahead.
- If YOU bought the US stock market maniacally in 1999 and again with US real estate in 2007, and got smoked both times, and you are buying wildly again recently while telling “Debt matters under demorat presidents, not under the Trumpster!” stories… you may want to sober up a little bit and pay attention to what Morgan Stanley, which is arguably the world’s most powerful stock market liquidity mover, is telling you.
- The fabulous big picture good news for gold and gold stocks will not be factored into price discovery in a major way until money velocity turns up, which happens if Powell, not Trump, does what he promised to do.
- To view some of the reality of that good news, please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018feb21egold1.png Several years ago mainstream and gold gurus told you that the “younger generation” in China wouldn’t buy much gold jewellery, while I told you those analysts were crackheads on Mars. I told you E-Commerce was going to take Chinese gold demand higher, not lower. That’s in play now, and it’s only going to increase going forwards.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018feb21inflation1.png JP Morgan notes that both base and precious metals show their best performance when inflation is above 2%, regardless of interest rates. I’ll add that in the current environment, rate hikes actually create inflation.
- Very soon it will be institutionally “uncool” to bash commodities as these heavyweight big bank fundamentalists recommend them Once money velocity reverses it will create a tidal wave of institutional interest in your mighty miners! Heads up: Gold stocks don’t fall down when the Dow falls down, if it’s an inflationary environment with surging money velocity. They rise.
- They fall down if there is minimal institutional interest, as there is now, and the banksters then run shorting scams on gold miners that are more profitable now than they were at gold $1800. That’s how they fall down.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018feb21inflation2.png German monster bank Deutsche adds that inflation that is non-correlated to the business cycle is now beginning a rising phase!
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018feb21bullera1.png As I said, the good bull era news is coming out now like water pouring over Niagara Falls. It’s daily now. In time it will flow by the hour.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018feb21bullera2.png America is the world’s richest economy. It’s not the world’s biggest. Biggest is measured by the most stuff bought and China is already a vastly bigger economy than America. It’s going to dwarf America in the coming years, and also become the world’s richest economy.
- Gridtime! Heads up: That blasts gold demand vastly higher. After that happens, Goldaholic India is going to blow past China like Kirk’s starship blowing past a golden bullet train, and become the biggest and richest economy in world history by a country mile. China is already doing a mindboggling fifty times more cashless transactions than America does, including buying gold jewellery made with gold from your mines! Fifty times more. $12 trillion in China vs $50 billion in America. Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018feb21bullera2.png Think light years ahead. When I brought out the Star Trek link to the bull era while India launched the duties and bombed gold, everyone thought I was insane. How insane does Kirk on his bull era golden starship look now? Alibaba and Tencent, two of my “Batman” Chinese growth stock portfolio components (Baidu the internet company being the other component) are doing the bulk of that $12 trillion usd in online action. The bottom Wednesday Feb 21 morning line for YOU: Give the Western banksters a golf clap, for their latest COMEX rip-off scam in the gold market, while YOU stay PGEN Pro, and think hard about the real Chindian demand and Western inflationary fundamental events taking place that will fuel your bull era show! Let’s hit the gridlines with that pgen professionalism and key bull era news in mind right now, and I’ll see you there!
Kirk, on the bull era bridge, with a smile set to warp factor 9, out!