GU TABLE OF CHAMPIONS:
Gold $100 Price Sale Point: $1511
Gold major size buy-side HSR: $1378-$1350
Sell-side HSR major size: $1900
Gold intermediate size buy-side HSR: $1385, $1350, $1250.
Sell-side HSR intermediate size: $1566, $1625, $1675.
Silver: Buy & sell silver at gold HSR.
Gold Stocks: Buy & sell gold stocks at gold HSR.
Uranium (U.to) buy-side HSR: $4, $3.50 Sell-side: $5.50, $8, $9.40
US Dow buy-side: 18,400. 14,200. Sell: 26,000-27,000
Bombay BSE major buy-side HSR: 21,200. Sell-side: 30,000.
Indian “Dow” INDA-NYSE buy-side: $31, $29, $26, $23, $20, $19.
Indian “Dow” INDA-NYSE sell-side: $33, $48, $68, $95.
Chinese “Dow” FXI-NYSE buy-side: $38, $34
Sell-side: $44, $50, $60.
SPIDER MAN (SPDR GOLD FUND GLD-NYSE) Tonnage: 923
IAU ISHARES GOLD FUND (IAU-NYSE) Tonnage: 373
SPDR SILVER FUND (SLV-NYSE) Aprox Tonnage: 11.3k
Next CRIMEX Gold Option Expiry Scams:
Next FOMC Scams:
Next RBI Scams: Feb 6
Next BOJ Scams:
Full Moons (for those who are interested): Feb 9, Mar 9, Apr 8
Next US Jobs Report Scams: 830am Mar 6
Estimated Next SAFE gold reserves report: Feb 10
Chinese Holidays: Jan 25-Feb 11 (Chinese New Year 2020)
PGEN: Pyramid Generator (Systematic Capital Allocation)
US Stock Market Crash Season: Aug 1 - Oct 31.
IRS and the Fed: Mafias that empower government size growth, debt growth, and ruin citizen lives.
The gold bull era: China. India. The banksters. YOU.
Gold’s International Anthem: https://youtu.be/zxSTzSEiZ2c
For speedy subscription renew, please use this link:
At renewal time, we send a series of paypal renewal options for you to ensure you get extra time with your renewing subscription. Thanks.
Double-Click On Charts To Enlarge
Gold stocks. The bull era safe haven. Are YOU onside?
GOLD STOCKS MAJOR STL SIGNALS: https://gracelandupdates.com/gold-stocks-portfolio/
STK MKT ETF MAJOR STL SIGNALS: https://gracelandupdates.com/stk-mkt-portfolio/
BANK STOCKS ROCK MAJOR STL SIGNALS:
GU PGEN MARINES DAILY UPDATE
Feb 17, 2020
- It’s Presidents Day in the United States, and Family Day in Canada.
- To partake in some early morning festivities, please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/2020feb17count1.jpg If you are more of a night time person and enjoy watching fireworks, please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/2020feb17count2.jpg The clocks continue to tick and…
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/2020feb17king1.jpg Your King continues to rock!
- You cheer that your King’s breakout is sustained, rather than immediately “bankster-managed, to help all the sheeple”, while US regulators shout, “Let’s legalize racketeering for banks, to make COMEX traders great!”
- Silver poked its head up to 17.87, and a move above there would add credibility to the breakout.
- The banksters like to move their price bashing back and forth, from private money bitcoin to gold/silver, to diversify their illegal manipulation fun.
- Does anyone seriously believe that regular investors just sell GDX and all the ETF component stocks maniacally at market open with gold up $20 and holding strong?
- Does anyone seriously believe that regular investors just decide to sell every single alt coin on every single crypto exchange on no negative news, and do it at the exact same microsecond in time?
- The regulators who all belong in jail want you to believe that’s exactly what is coincidentally happening.
- It is what it is. If you celebrate Presidents Day by worshipping debt and bragging that a rising Dow proves you are living in the mightiest economy in world history, politicians and banksters love you.
- If you instead dare to suggest that if government was vastly smaller, you wouldn’t need to make senior citizens pay interest rate fees to keep their money in the bank…. If you dare to suggest that the world actually doesn’t need government debt growth to make private sector company growth great, and if you dare to suggest that limited/fixed supply private money will make citizen purchasing power growth great…well…
- Gmen and banksters will want your head.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/2020feb17taxfun1.jpg It’s good to see the socialist US government finally get corporate tax rates down to the levels of capitalist nations like Sweden.
- Unfortunately, government pension welfare programs in America are still socialist, unlike in capitalist Sweden, where a lot of that type of Gman-operated welfare was privatized years ago.
- President Trumpy is working hard to try to make the United Socialist States of America play catch-up with capitalist nations like Sweden, and I’ll ask you to golf-clap his efforts, here on Prez Day:
- While there is no health welfare for the poor in America like there is in Sweden where the government debt to GDP ratio is sub40%, in America, where the debt/GDP ratio is 100%+, $6 trillion has been spent on welfare for war worshippers over the past 20 years.
- Poor people that are sick can read their “I’m makin’ war welfare great, while I get sick and die!” cue cards with gusto.
- Also, while the exact figures are unknown, somewhere between $20-$50 trillion in QE welfare for global banks has been lorded over by US Gmen, and I’ll ask you to take a moment, raise your glass high, in a merry toast to US socialism. Hip, hip.. hooray!
- In Europe, QE and negative rate welfare programs are used to make poor senior citizens savers give to rich stock market welfare bums, presenting an exciting remake of the Robin Hood story… take from the poor, and give to the rich! Incredibly exciting!!
- President Trumpy wants that to happen in America too, while Cuckoo Bird Mike Pence pops out of the Debt Clock each hour, singing, “Let’s call government debt growth private sector GDP growth, and make it great!”
- It’s too early to predict that the full rubber-roomification of America’s government actually happens, but be open to the possibility that it does.
- Please here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/2020feb17stkmkt1.png Stock markets do move as earnings move, but mostly they move based on liquidity flows created by central banks.
- German Gman debt to GDP is 60%. The bottom line is that there’s room to print money, take low rates lower, and juice the stock market higher… regardless of what happens to earnings.
- Gridtime! In the United States, Gman debt to GDP is over 100%, but the dollar is so widely used that there is room to jack the stock market higher too, regardless of what happens to earnings. In Japan, where the Gman’s debt to GDP is in nosebleed land, the same is true, because unlike in America where citizens are debtors, Japanese citizens are maniacal savers, and the yen is a safe haven like gold and silver. Jap Gmen can juice the stock market with negative rates and printed money, while growth goes nowhere, but gets billed as “pretty awesome, and all thanks to the Gman!” I suggest owning a number of country ETFs because you are in a new paradigm where government debt rises faster than private sector growth, the Gmen/banksters of the world take all credit for the growth that does occur, and the debt is used to fund stock market welfare and war worship programs. Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/2020feb17gold.png I believe that it’s childish to try to compare one asset class to another and brag that one is superior to another. It’s more important to focus on the themes driving each asset. Nobody in Sweden really cares about what colour cape Super Trumpy Man wears for the day or which war worshipper or stock market price chaser he gives a welfare handout to this morning, while the banksters hold down private money gold, silver, and bitcoin, and lightly bid up the Dow, to make Prez Day celebrations orderly. The citizens of Sweden just yawn, and wait for US President Godot to privatise pensions, to make US debt clock action become… not great, but just somewhat sane. They wait for Godot, but they get Cuckoo Bird Mike. Gold is a very important asset to hold during this new paradigm. Clearly, the bank scum don’t want gold stock cash cows to trade over GDX $31 at gold $1600. Some higher number may be required, but more arrests of their traders could make them decide to ordain the breakout, ironically, at slightly lower bullion prices, shocking most of the gold community. I highlight the sleigh ride charts (GDX versus Dow) not to brag that the Dow is going to tank and gold miners will go vertical, but to make investors respect all asset classes. US socialists getting stock market welfare handouts tried to bully private money investors when private money prices were down, laughing at them, while gleefully ignoring the fact that they themselves sold out of the US stock market like maniacs at the 2008 lows. They call 21% corporate tax rates that the cat finally dragged into America in 2017, “world leading”. It’s very important that investors maintain a picture of global markets reality, rather than just live in an imaginary fantasy world presented by the Gmen of the world. Great things are happening at great private sector companies around the world, great things will continue to happen, and great things will continue to happen with gold, silver, and the miners, for two reasons: First, it’s going to be a long time before American Gmen and for the Gmen of nations following the US socialist government lead… It’s going to be a very long time before their debt clock dials reverse direction. Second, Corona will pass, and so will gold hater Modi. Modi will die, or his term will end, and the Indian government’s gulagification of the world’s most awesome gold market will end. Gold will be held, globally, in much higher portion of investment accounts as Chinese and Indian private companies dominate the wealth building world. The Debt Clock and the Love Trade Clock are both immensely positive long-term forces for gold. Today is Presidents Day. Enjoy it. Then enjoy the 364 Monarchist Days of the year. Queen Gold and King Silver appreciate your sanity. Kirk out.