GU TABLE OF CHAMPIONS:
Gold major size buy-side HSR: $1033, $887
Gold intermediate size buy-side HSR: $1265, $1225, $1200, $1150.
Sell-side HSR major size: $1392, $1523.
Sell-side HSR intermediate size: $1300, $1338, $1430, $1470
Silver: buy-side: $18.17, $16, $13.50, $9.50, $7
Sell-side: $22, $26
HUI buy-side HSR: 155, 100. Sell-side: 250, 300, 360
Uranium (U.to) buy-side HSR: $4, $3.50 Sell-side: $5.50, $8, $9.40
US Dow buy-side: 18,400. 14,200. Sell: None.
Bombay BSE major buy-side HSR: 21,200. Sell-side: 30,000.
Indian “Dow” INDA-NYSE buy-side: $31, $29, $26, $23, $20, $19.
Indian “Dow” INDA-NYSE sell-side: $33, $48, $68, $95.
Chinese “Dow” FXI-NYSE buy-side: $34, $28, $24, $18, $16
Sell-side: $44, $50, $60.
SPDR FUND (GLD-NYSE) Tonnage: 820
Next CRIMEX (COMEX) Gold Option Expiry Scam: March 26
Next FOMC Scam: March 21
Next BOJ Scam: March 8-9
Next US Jobs Report Scam: 830am March 9
Estimated Next SAFE gold reserves report: Mar 10
PGEN: Pyramid Generator (Systematic Capital Allocation)
BGMS: Bankster/Gman/Mobster Scum.
GU PGEN MARINES DAILY UPDATE
For speedy subscription renew, please use this link:
Double-Click On Charts To Enlarge
Feb 15, 2018
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018feb15gold1.png From both a fundamental and technical perspective yesterday, gold had a spectacular day!
- On the fundamental side, the “I” word (inflation trade) gathered a big head of steam as the US CPI report showed US inflation is finally here, as I told you it would be, once rate hikes got underway and the fabulous taper to zero was replaced with QT to infinity, or at least QT for some time!
- On the technical side, your Golden Queen destroyed H&S top pattern, like a hot knife destroying left shoulders of fiat butter.
- For a closer look at the fabulous price action, please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018feb15scum1.png What an awesome chart!
- Well, perhaps this “chart” is awesome, and perhaps it isn’t quite as awesome as I pretended it was. Regardless, gold has surged from my pgen investor buy point number one area of $1310 to $1350+, but…. Heads up:
- I told you the battle for $1370 would be bloody, and it has been, especially for gold stocks. It’s not over, and it’s unknown how gold responds as China’s gold markets now close for Golden Week holiday. Let’s hope it doesn’t become…. Bankster Week.
- Obviously, OCBC Bank scum are shorting gold. Barnabas Gan is their lead gold basher in Singapore, and you did see US equity markets turn around on bankster propaganda that inflation is suddenly great news for the stock market.
- It’s not that inflation is good news. The truth is simply that growth that is bigger than inflation in the late stage of the business cycle is good news for stocks.
- In the beginning stages of inflation, growth is bigger than inflation and bank propagandists tell their marks that since the market is rising, that proves that inflation is good news.
- At the current absolute level, inflation isn’t good news for anything but gold stocks, but it isn’t harmful to the stock market as long as growth is bigger.
- In regards to the $1370 price level itself, remember that most minor trends end just above a previous high. So, a move to, say, $1380 would be viewed as a “breakout”, but it could also mark the end of the minor trend higher, or even the end of the intermediate trend higher that began at $1240.
- This is part of the reason I maintain the mantra, “Upside breakouts are to be sold via pgen, while the investor cheers for the rally to continue”.
- Buy the rumour, sell the news. That’s another similar mantra. I’ve told you that yesterday’s report is only the very beginning of institutional recognition of inflation.
- Yes, it’s being turned into the latest stock market super-buy signal, but that doesn’t negate the positive liquidity flows coming into gold stocks.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018feb15bond1.png The bond market is most directly hit by current news on inflation, QT, and rate hikes.
- I’ve told you that the stock market could get destroyed now, but odds favour that happening a bit later if Powell stays true to his word, and is aggressive with QT and rate hikes.
- Tactics? Well, if you bought GDX call options, you could book some gains now and buy more out-of-money calls, to reduce the size of your gambling chips on the table.
- If you are just holding lots of gold stock, and would go into emotional Rubber Room Hotel mode if gold went to OCBC scumbag Barnabas Gan’s $1100 “target”.
- Gan may or may not have insight into what Indian dealers are doing now while Chinese Golden Week begins, but it appears he’s likely betting on a demand vacuum in the short term.
- It’s unknown whether he really believes gold is going to $1100 or whether he’s just using that number to create short term selling so he can cover fresh short position bets.
- What is known is that there are gold prices underneath the current price that personally terrify YOU, then you should consider buying put options into this rally, so that if those prices happen, you can book profits there on the put options, feeling good, rather than feeling terrified.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018feb15gdx1.png OCBC’s Barnabas Gan, aka Barnabas Garbage Can, does have his work cut out for him right now, from a technical perspective.
- To send gold, silver, and related stocks tanking “from here” as he claims will happen, Tony the Tiger’s fresh buy signal would have to immediate fail and flatline, and the huge volume in the gold stocks would have to be viewed as technically irrelevant. That’s theoretically possible, but unlikely.
- Gridtime! Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/2018feb15usd1.png The dollar has clearly broken down from the rectangle pattern against the risk-off yen. To repeat for the one millionth time, there is no dollar index FOREX contract that the banks trade heavily. The USDX is a little league futures market contract. The dollar’s action against the euro isn’t necessarily positive or negative for gold in any one direction. If the euro falls, it can be because of major problems in Europe that trigger huge gold demand, especially from Germany. If the dollar is falling against the yen, but rising against the USDX, you can expect gold to rise against the dollar. The yen is the bank world’s main fiat risk-off currency play, so what happens to the dollar there is very important to gold. The dollar’s action against the USDX doesn’t necessarily mean risk is rising or falling in America, but it does if the dollar rises or falls against the yen, and the dollar is tanking against it right now. It can be argued, technically, that the dollar 108 price against the yen corresponds with gold’s call-in day high resistance at $1370. The dollar has blown that out. This raises the odds of a burst over $1370, but doesn’t guarantee it. Stay pgen pro, if you want to be a player, in the bull era big show. Know who YOU are, on the gambler-conservative investor scale, and take professional action based on where YOU are on that scale, not based on what some guru moron projects for price in this asset or that one. Let’s hit the bull era gridlines now. I’ll see you there!
Kirk, on the bull era bridge, with a smile set to warp factor 9, out!