GU TABLE OF CHAMPIONS:
Gold $100 Price Sale Point: $1466
Gold major size buy-side HSR: $1378-$1350
Sell-side HSR major size: $1900
Gold intermediate size buy-side HSR: $1385, $1350, $1250.
Sell-side HSR intermediate size: $1566, $1625, $1675.
Silver: Buy & sell silver at gold HSR.
Gold Stocks: Buy & sell gold stocks at gold HSR.
Uranium (U.to) buy-side HSR: $4, $3.50 Sell-side: $5.50, $8, $9.40
US Dow buy-side: 18,400. 14,200. Sell: 26,000-27,000
Bombay BSE major buy-side HSR: 21,200. Sell-side: 30,000.
Indian “Dow” INDA-NYSE buy-side: $31, $29, $26, $23, $20, $19.
Indian “Dow” INDA-NYSE sell-side: $33, $48, $68, $95.
Chinese “Dow” FXI-NYSE buy-side: $38, $34
Sell-side: $44, $50, $60.
SPIDER MAN (SPDR GOLD FUND GLD-NYSE) Tonnage: 886
IAU ISHARES GOLD FUND (IAU-NYSE) Tonnage: 361
SPDR SILVER FUND (SLV-NYSE) Aprox Tonnage: 11.3k
Next CRIMEX Gold Option Expiry Scams: Jan 28
Next FOMC Scams: Dec 11
Next RBI Scams: Dec 5
Next BOJ Scams:
Full Moons (for those who are interested): Dec 12
Next US Jobs Report Scams: 830am Dec 6
Estimated Next SAFE gold reserves report: Dec 10
Chinese Holidays: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/2019jan15chinaholidays.png Click link.
PGEN: Pyramid Generator (Systematic Capital Allocation)
US Stock Market Crash Season: Aug 1 - Oct 31.
The IRS and the Fed are giant mafias that empower government size growth, debt growth, and ruin citizen lives.
The bull era and the goldification of the world:
China. India. The banksters. YOU.
Gold’s International Anthem: https://youtu.be/zxSTzSEiZ2c
For speedy subscription renew, please use this link:
At renewal time, we send a series of paypal renewal options for you to ensure you get extra time with your renewing subscription. Thanks.
Double-Click On Charts To Enlarge
Gold stocks. The bull era safe haven. Are YOU onside?
GOLD STOCKS MAJOR STL SIGNALS: https://gracelandupdates.com/gold-stocks-portfolio/
STK MKT ETF MAJOR STL SIGNALS: https://gracelandupdates.com/stk-mkt-portfolio/
BANK STOCKS ROCK MAJOR STL SIGNALS:
GU PGEN MARINES DAILY UPDATE
Dec 17, 2019
- The amount of debt in both China and the United States is horrifying and it continues to grow.
- Debt growth is worshipped by millions of people who think it is a cure rather than a disease.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2019dec16debt1.png Until the trade war began, the Chinese government was pressuring the country’s private sector to reduce debt.
- The government did stimulate modestly when Trump threw his “tariff tax tantrum”, but rating services like Moody’s and Fitch are concerned about the potential for defaults that could drag the global economy down into a crisis.
- In 2019, corporate bond defaults in China have surged to almost ten times 2014 levels!
- The bottom line: There’s a price to pay when a country, company, or person embraces a debt mentality and then “gets real” and attempts to deleverage.
- The good news is that the Chinese government has at least acknowledged the dangers of debt worship. ln the United States, that hasn’t happened… and it won’t happen unless there is a disaster.
- The US government promotes extreme debt as marvellous. Trump calls an economy that can’t even hold the 2% GDP growth marker without QE and near-negative rates… “the mightiest of all time”. That is 100% propaganda.
- The US government wants even lower rates and even more QE, so it can go even deeper in debt, and companies can do more debt-oriented stock buybacks to keep the stock market “poster boy” looking good.
- QE and artificially low rates in a high debt environment create full unemployment, but minimal GDP and wage growth.
- Essentially, the citizens become dreary rats on a treadmill while the government tells them they are winning the gold medal in the Olympics.
- Not surprisingly, banks do well. That’s because even though mortgage rates are near zero, houses are ridiculously expensive, so the total mortgage payments to the banks are decent.
- What’s the difference between a 2% mortgage on a million-dollar home today and a 6% mortgage on a $50,000 home of the past? The answer for today is: More profits for the banks and more debt for the homeowner!
- Elderly savers are also victims of global government and corporate debt worship. Their savings account income has been wiped out by government and central bank obsession with QE and negative rates. They get to wave “The government is makin’ me great!” flags in the air, but when all the flag waving is done, the have no income to put food on their table.
- Trump fans might promise the elderly that “this time is different, and even if you are 95years old, you can safely invest all your money in the stock market, and you will be AOK.” Of course, there’s the teeny tiny detail they are not guaranteeing them that safety with their money, and nor is the government.
- If the seniors crew invest in the stock market and it all goes bad, all the government and its fanclub will say is, “Don’t worry, the market will come back and you will make big money!” Can skeletons in a coffin make big money? An interesting question indeed!
- The democrats aren’t any more interested in higher rates or QT than the republicans. The democrat plan of action is also for more debt and more spending, but it includes more taxes too. This can’t end well… or can it?
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2019dec1619gold1.png Double-click to enlarge. It ends well… for gold!
- In the short term, a small drifting rectangle within a large bull wedge is stopping the next leg of the rally from getting underway.
- I predicted gold would bottom in Mid-November and it did, but the next rally won’t officially begin until gold trades above the supply lines of both the rectangle and the bull wedge.
- A daily close of $1495 on this February gold contract chart would do that.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandjuniors.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2019dec16sil1.png Double-click to enlarge. Silver stocks are the best performers of the entire precious metals sector right now and they bottomed back in mid-October.
- Note the fabulous technical action around the Keltner lines. These lines act like banks on a river. A market is defined as strong when rallies burst above the Keltner supply line and reactions either don’t penetrate the demand line or they end near the dotted middle line.
- That’s the case with the SIL ETF now, and many individual miners look even better! Given that silver bullion has been swooning, the price action of silver miners is outrageously bullish. The next rally in bullion (which now seems imminent) should create incredible upside price action for most of the precious metals miners.
- Gridtime! Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/2019dec16goau1.png While Goldman forecasts 7% gains for the entire next year for the US stock market, GOAU could do that in a week, and looking at the outrageously bullish Keltner lines action, YOU might be wondering if it happens.. THIS week! Well, price are in the supply zone, so probably not, but it seems imminent. On another note, gold was up $2 overnight yesterday, and by day’s end, the CRIMEX price managers had it flat. It was up $4 this morning, and now it’s up $3 as the price managers arrive at their desks to ordain it lower. The point here is that if Trump manned up a little bit and kicked the banksters off the CRIMEX, and Boris the wannabe libertarian spider did the same thing in England on the LBMA… and left the physical market alone, gold would rise about $1-$3 a day, most days of the year, during the very best of economic times, and much more during bad times. At $1500, that’s about a 30%-60% annual gain. Gold doesn’t need “da beeg fear twade pawabowa” to outrageously outperform the stock, bond, and real estate markets. It just needs the manipulators kicked off the playing field. Gold would be millions of dollars an ounce right now without the manipulators. In America, gold has been confiscated 3 times since the country’s inception. The first confiscation happened in 1869, when President “I worship fiat” Grant dumped US Gman gold on the market to smash the price from $160/ounce. It never took out the $160 highs for 100years. That was a “de facto” confiscation. The second was the infamous Roosevelt confiscation, and the third was the 1980 “liquidation only” event, which was also a de facto confiscation. More recently, gold stocks were confiscated, via naked shorting. Without these confiscations, and a zillion others in other countries throughout history, gold would be millions of dollars an ounce right now. Grams would be the price unit, not ounces, and small investors would buy micrograms. You don’t have gold at millions of dollars an ounce, but you do have pretty solid action with the manipulators at least in dialed-down intensity mode, and arguably running a long-side trade on miners, after steadily confiscating them from the fake gold bug community over the past 15 years. Let’s make a solid march to the gridlines now, and I’ll see you there!