GU TABLE OF CHAMPIONS:
Gold major size buy-side HSR: $1033, $887
Gold intermediate size buy-side HSR: $1265, $1225, $1200, $1150.
Sell-side HSR major size: $1392, $1523.
Sell-side HSR intermediate size: $1300, $1338, $1430, $1470
Silver: buy-side: $18.17, $16, $13.50, $9.50, $7
Sell-side: $22, $26
HUI buy-side HSR: 155, 100. Sell-side: 250, 300, 360
Uranium (U.to) buy-side HSR: $4, $3.50 Sell-side: $5.50, $8, $9.40
US Dow buy-side: 18,400. 14,200. Sell: None.
Bombay BSE major buy-side HSR: 21,200. Sell-side: 30,000.
Indian “Dow” INDA-NYSE buy-side: $31, $29, $26, $23, $20, $19.
Indian “Dow” INDA-NYSE sell-side: $33, $48, $68, $95.
Chinese “Dow” FXI-NYSE buy-side: $34, $28, $24, $18, $16
Sell-side: $44, $50, $60.
SPDR FUND (GLD-NYSE) Tonnage: 844
Next CRIMEX (COMEX) Gold Option Expiry Scam: Jan 25, 2018
Next FOMC Scam: Jan 31
Next BOJ Scam: Dec 21
Next US Jobs Report Scam: 830am Jan 5
Estimated Next SAFE gold reserves report: Jan 10
PGEN: Pyramid Generator (Systematic Capital Allocation)
BGMS: Bankster/Gman/Mobster Scum.
GU PGEN MARINES DAILY UPDATE
For speedy subscription renew, please use this link:
Double-Click On Charts To Enlarge
Dec 16, 2017
- Zero Hedge posted this blockbuster headline this morning, and I’ll ask you all to stand and applaud. It’s about time it was recognized and ZH gets the well-deserved kudos for doing it:
- “It's Official: Government and Central Banks Surpass "Tulip Mania", Are Now The Biggest Bubble In World History.” Again, Kudos to ZH and to all the gurus who wrote this key report.
- Meantime, as we headed into the US jobs report, I suggested that nervous and/or strategic bull era enthusiasts could cover some of your gold-oriented put options, and prepare for a potential “rate hikes rock” price blast higher.
- I’ve also talked about a huge array of converging positive forces for 2018 for you, your gold, your silver, and for all your Queen Gold oriented items.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/2017dec1617cotorama1.png That’s one look at the cusp of 2018, from the perspective of the banksters.
- More high-grade analysts are starting to get seriously focused on gold and silver from the India Rocks perspective. Just as bitcoin blew everyone’s minds, they are beginning to look at what is really happening to demand for gold in India in a similar way.
- They are abandoning their fear trade-only focus and starting to ask themselves out loud, “Hold on a second, the main driver for gold is economic good times, not bad times. We may be seriously underestimating what’s sitting dead in front of us in terms of what’s really happening in the Indian gold market.”
- Some are projecting a mega-surge in Indian demand as early as Jan-Feb of 2018. If that happens, Chinese New Buyers could literally go hog-wild on the buy.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/2017dec1617cotorama2.png That’s another look at the cusp of 2018, from the perspective of the banksters.
- While the guru popcorn heads wait for gold to fall down on rate hikes and tax loss selling, the banksters obviously see something going on in India and China in terms of imminent demand ramp-up, or there’s no way they would loading up the long-side trucks like this.
- The gurus are wasting time staring at naughty emails from Hitlery Clinton while licking the Trumpster’s boots in the late stages of the business cycle, and they want you lost in that world too.
- This, while the banksters’ jaws drop open as they stare at Chinese and Indian dealer demand bids, then send giant convoys of COMEX trucks to your mines…. to buy all the gold!
- The latest two COT reports have been absolute barnburners.
- The stories told by some gurus, both gold and mainstream, that the banksters are innocent hedgers that just happen to win on all their trades is truly mind boggling.
- The idea that the commercials are innocent hedgers who just happen to press the buy and sell buttons at all the points that key US reports are released and key events take place in India, is totally insane.
- Whether it’s the 80-20 rule, the cash call-in, the US jobs report, or any other major event, the idea that some Joe Blow Miner or Joe Blow Refiner just happens to push his COMEX buy or sell buttons perfectly correctly for tens of thousands of contracts in the exact minutes of time, and even seconds of time around these ultra-key (and often non-public) events, to add to his hedges or remove them, is beyond comprehension.
- Regardless, the show rolls on and the banksters are on the buy in this show!
- Meantime, bitcoin soared $800 higher yesterday, right after the latest round of hilarious top calls were issued by a boatload of sour grape gold gurus who own none.
- I’ll be adding coverage of about ten exchange traded stocks that operate in the blockchain space in today’s blockchain update.
- Please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/2017dec16qaba17.png When I first brought you my adamant view that you were going to get a real bull era, not just a bull market, it may have seemed real, but it was all theoretical and distant.
- Now there’s a vibe of positive intensity. Suddenly, it seems that maybe the citizens of India really don’t care about Modi and his duty. They just want the gold from your mines, and as their incomes rise, they are just going to keep coming for more and more of it. Bitcoin is threatening to become the world’s main currency, leaving the yuan and ruble looking like Mr. Godot and Mrs. Turtle.
- To repeat, please click here now: https://gracelandupdates.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/2017dec16qaba17.png QABA-nasd is the community banks ETF. After a year of vastly too much adrenaline and testosterone, Donald Trump and the Fed might finally begin operating in sync with the Chindia citizen-led bull era; deregulation and rate hikes put the owners and workers at America’s thousand of small banks bank in a positive emotional state.
- Yes, the stock price of these banks has already risen, but that was most on QE-oriented liquidity flows, not on Main Street small business loans action. Having the community banks in real economy profit mode action can make you richer owning them, but there’s also a vibe factor. Many of you feel it. It’s about citizens going about their daily lives without having a Gman or central bankster stick a fog horn through our windows and shout through it.
- Gridtime! The rise out of the loans gulag by thousands of small American banks is another significant cog in your bull era wheel. The bull era might be 10% about economics and 90% about government/central banks as an entity becoming irrelevant and obsolete, no matter what they do or say. Speaking of irrelevant and obsolete, by watching their mega-size endorsement of your Golden Queen on the COMEX over the past two weeks, it’s very clear that the banksters don’t think your she is irrelevant or obsolete!
Have a super week-end!