GU TABLE OF CHAMPIONS:
Gold major size buy-side HSR: $1033, $887
Gold intermediate size buy-side HSR: $1300, $1225, $1150
Gold minor buy-side HSR: $1305, $1280
Sell-side HSR of major size: $1392, $1523.
Sell-side HSR of minor size: $1330, $1432, $1472.
Silver: buy-side: $18.17, $16, $13.50, $9.50, $7
Sell-side: $22, $26
HUI buy-side HSR: 155, 100. Sell-side: 250, 300, 360
Uranium (U.to) buy-side HSR: $4, $3.50 Sell-side: $5.50, $8, $9.40
US Dow buy-side: 18,400. 14,200. Sell: None.
Bombay BSE major buy-side HSR: 21,200. Sell-side: 30,000.
Indian “Dow” INDA-NYSE buy-side: $31, $29, $26, $23, $20, $19.
Indian “Dow” INDA-NYSE sell-side: $33, $48, $68, $95.
Chinese “Dow” FXI-NYSE buy-side: $34, $28, $24, $18, $16
Sell-side: $44, $50, $60.
SPDR FUND (GLD-NYSE) Tonnage: 814
Next CRIMEX (COMEX) Gold Option Expiry Scam: Sep 26
Next FOMC Scam: Sep 20
Next BOJ Scam: Sep 21
Next US Jobs Report Scam: 830am Sep 1
Estimated Next SAFE gold reserves report: Aug 10
PGEN: Pyramid Generator (Systematic Capital Allocation)
BGMS: Bankster/Gman/Mobster Scum.
GU PGEN MARINES DAILY UPDATE
For speedy subscription renew, please use this link:
Double-Click On Charts To Enlarge
Aug 29, 2017
- SPDR fund tonnage (GLD-NYSE) has recaptured the 800ton mark, and rose to 814 yesterday. This is happening as a steady wave of institutional money managers embrace gold as an important portfolio component.
- It’s also occurring as Indian dealers begin buying for Diwali. The result of this overall ramp-up in demand is a beautiful surge higher in the gold price!
- Please click here now: http://www.graceland-updates.com/images/stories/17aug/2017aug29gold1.png Double-click to enlarge this important gold chart. I call this my “Road To $1392” chart.
- When the price of an asset arrives at major resistance in a huge chart pattern, a real upside breakout and sustained move higher can only occur if market fundamentals are aligned with the technical set-up.
- The good news is that for gold, this appears to be the case. Please click here now: http://www.graceland-updates.com/images/stories/17aug/2017aug29gold2.png Double-click to enlarge this monthly gold chart. The $1377 - $1392 price range is the resistance zone of a huge inverse head and shoulders bottom pattern. It is the neckline of the pattern.
- Note the tremendous rise in volume that is occurring as gold makes a beeline to that neckline. The Indian gold market has completed its restructuring, and Western money managers are lining up to add gold to their portfolios.
- The managers are not just making a one-time purchase. They are adding gold as a percentage allocation. That allocation seems to be averaging around 5%. As the funds gather new assets, they buy more gold to maintain that 5% allocation.
- Asian fund managers typically give gold an even higher allocation to gold in their funds than Western managers. As China and India become the main economic empires, Western money managers will tend to play “follow the Chindian leader”.
- That means the current Western money manager allocation to gold that is about 5% could easily rise to 10% or 15% in the coming years. Clearly, all liquidity flow lights for gold…are green!
- My weekly chart roadmap suggests that gold will rise not just to $1392, but to $1526, and $1800. Importantly, the rise will be accompanied by substantial growth in respect for gold as an asset class.
- There’s a huge difference in a rally based on an event like QE and a rally based a permanent portfolio commitment to the asset class. The latter produces price gains that are sustained.
- Please click here now: http://www.graceland-updates.com/images/stories/17aug/2017aug29dollar1.png Double-click to enlarge this important dollar versus yen chart. The 108 “line in the sand” seems ready to fail. A tumble towards 100 would almost guarantee that gold surges to $1392 and begins the move towards $1526.
- The yen and gold are the two most important risk-off assets for heavyweight FOREX traders. The dollar entered a long-term bear market against the yen in 2016. That defined risk itself as entering a major bear market.
- Please click here now: http://www.graceland-updates.com/images/stories/17aug/2017aug29dollar2.png Double-click to enlarge. That’s a daily chart of the dollar versus the yen. It looks like a train wreck.
- US taxes have not been cut. There’s not even any intention to cut the capital gains rate, let alone abolish it. That makes it almost impossible to attract serious long term investment capital into demographically-disastrous America.
- Trump had a chance to turn the country into a bigger and better version of Switzerland, and oversee a tax-free empire where the citizens age with grace. Instead, a 1929 type of situation now seems imminent.
- An inflationary depression is likely to follow the US government’s launch of what I call Trump’s “Tariffs to Infinity” He’s launching a mirror image of Herb Hoover’s tariffs program, and doing it with stocks, bonds, and real estate all in a precarious position.
- That’s truly great news for gold stock investors! Please click here now: http://www.graceland-updates.com/images/stories/17aug/2017aug29gdx1.png Double-click to enlarge this fabulous GDX chart. I’ve told gold bugs to watch for a big volume day to send GDX rocketing towards my $26 target, after buying every ten cents decline in the $23 - $18 price zone.
- That volume surge occurred yesterday. Please click here now: http://www.graceland-updates.com/images/stories/17aug/2017aug29gdx2.png Double-click to enlarge. On this two-year chart for GDX, my new $31 target is clear. That’s a key number, because it’s the equivalent of $1392 for gold.
- The 2014 – 2017 period is the most important accumulation zone for gold stock enthusiasts in the history of the gold market, and perhaps in the history of all markets.
- That’s because a reversal in US money velocity is imminent, and the gold stocks versus gold bullion bear market that began in 1995 has ended.
- Tactics? Well, I realize that many gold bugs may have sold their gold stocks in 2014 – 2016 instead of launching the major accumulation program that I adamantly recommended. Some investors bought penny stocks in the general US equity market to try to make back the losses they booked with gold stocks.
- That was obviously a mistake, and those stocks are vulnerable now to a 1929 type of crash. The bottom line is that the current situation of many gold bugs is unfortunate, but just as a car can be repaired, so can a portfolio be repaired.
- Yesterday’s volume bar in GDX is a game changer. So is the growing allocation to gold by institutional money managers, and so is the completed restructuring of the Indian gold market. It’s time for investors to forget the past, move their portfolio cars into the gas station, and fuel up on gold and silver stocks!
- Gridtime! The gurus are totally stunned by the action. Their relentless gold stock bashing from 2014 – 2016 has left them not only out of the market, but holding a bag of price chased US equity market crap just in time for a potential Ghost of Herbie Hoover rides the 1929 NYSE 90% smash sleigh again show, this time as an inflationary depression for all the lobotomized price chasers. The gold guru 2014-2016 clown act has not only left them out of the market but it has left them emotionally changed. Buying weakness in the face of adversity and propaganda builds intestinal fortitude. Selling into it destroys it. I don’t think most of the gurus really understand what has happened to them. They’ve become emotionally pathetic, and the gold bugs who followed them have also emotionally devolved. You’ve become stronger. They’ve devolved and weakened. To stay strong, and get even stronger, don’t forget that a bankster-hosted gold coin toss has two sides. The sell-side side is the side you are looking at now, but don’t confuse mowing your gold market lawn in price strength with playing top caller like the guru idiots play. If you sell 100% of your “short term target” positions (I like that term better than “trading” which carries a gambler stigma), well, let’s do the math together. 100% - 100% = 0%. Short term target positions are not core positions. If you sell all your short term positions, you don’t then sell core positions because you have appointed yourself as master top caller, master bank algo trader, and master Indian gold dealer. If you do, what’s going to happen to you is you are going to wake up like Tommy Top Caller McClellan woke up in the bitcoin arena; standing there at gold $4000 after playing master top caller at $1000. I told you he would be wiped off the map, as he made that idiotic call. Do you remember all the crackhead gurus who “knew” gold was going to $800 when it was $1050? They lined up with their crackpipes and literally believed they knew where gold was going. In gold, the stupidest Indian gold dealer on the planet is probably about 100 times smarter than the smartest Western gold guru, and you can take that to the bank. The gold bullion bank. Teckie & gambler Guru Rambus told you at the Indian dealer massive buy point lows of $1070 that he “knew” gold was going to $300. Raj Mehta, who has no computer or cell phone but is the single largest source of gold demand in the world… he literally yawned and called it the end of the decline. Rambus and the other gambler gurus knew zero. They just voiced their personal terror and ruined many investors who absorbed the terror into their own emotionally pathetic souls, and those souls become even more pathetic from the absorption. There are another 100 crackhead gurus just like him that led all their gold bug price chaser lemmings straight into the garbage can during the greatest accumulation time zone in the history of markets. You can’t professionally accumulate an ultimate asset like gold when you are listening to these crackheads and following their addicted gambler schemes. I told you that gold gambling has to be occasional, and I told you in the past month that it was one of those ocassional times for gamblers to make a long-side move. Call options. Leveraged ETFs. In regards to that call: And Bingo is my name-o! Bingo is interesting, but what’s a trillion times more interesting is that gold is becoming a highly respected asset class, as I told you it would. That respect is, alone, what defines the entire bull era. Gold is not rising in price now because of “the dollar” or because of “korea” or because of the “the debt”. It’s rising because it’s already a respected asset class in Chindia, and because it’s fast-becoming one in the West. At NABOB, they respect the bean. At bull era headquarters in Mumbai, Dubai, and Shanghai, they respect the bar! Let’s hit the gridlines now, with that respect. I’ll see you there!